ad 1

Wednesday 27 February 2019

The "Ra" clan


Beta Meeraaaaaaaa!! With not so affectionate but an irritating tone... like a sudden push in an mmts, I wake up!! And to my surprise i notice my brother dressed up crisp!!
Humming ...Dil chori saada hogayaa

I smileee.. saying "Wah yaar taste badal raha hai tumhara" He says wear your glasses in reply! murmuring pata nahin kiske sapne dekthi rehti hai"
Suddenly i feel he's given me a fling of confidence about how good i know him as i get down swaying like a pendulam clock adjusting my glasses on nose. And i yell 

Oh Shit!! Its EIGHT!!

While Mister bro buttoning his wrist says ...I thought you had a holiday! While he talks with his eyes swinging and rolling in all angels with my dad.

It's 11'o clock...
I snuggle myself with a jug of heavy dark coffee on my not so cushioned sofa reminding my not so stood out senses about my intense dream and how i feel it to be strangled somewhere with my real life.

So...Sipping my hot spurrr flame able coffee ...I lose myself from where i would like to begin in REAL again.....!!

We are three sisters, Who are as different as soy sauce when compared to Aloo mutter ..... But, Are connected with one substance common with the another (No, Not! Blood guys...)

If you ask we are own ..I would say we were so owned in reading each other, so much that we at times had actually lost are own identities in proving who was the best among the family...
And now are in fields were we juggle around with the mundane routines...

Oh no!!! We are not married yetttthhh......

Amyra, Meera, and Kiara.......!!!

We had & have a lovely set of brothers too...who had a see-saw kind of an age gap..Who were... and are... formally seen giggling and laughing at high school,office and KG jokes.

You call me a feminist! I don't know if i am.. But every second person sitting on my right in my office say so because i am placed at extreme left which i call it a lucky spot! Because i get to hear chaos only from one hemisphere of my brain. And the rest of my brain is buzzing around with slow motioned stories ..!!!!

If the world says so! .................
Its half influenced...I feel when someone states a statement by calling "If the world..."
Because, they are very few who read between the lines and rest just hover on headlines.

What i intend to wobble is....I do not call myself a feminist.
Rather i would state talking about girls from a middle class back ground has more interesting tales than the upper and the lower standards.
Its because they are openly free with their tongues to express. And we trail on the swing of  diplomacy were all ends are knotted.

Amyra......!!

The eldest.... in the set of three, She is 6 months older to Meera. It's difficult to tale her qualities in a statement cause she ranges
from being a noodle eater to "Oil kitna zyada hai isme"
from being a loud talker to choosing silent colors in clothes."Yeh bahut zyada loud hai"
from being "Woh mujhe chahiye" to "Iski zarurat nahin hai..."
from "Meri baath suno" to "Aap sunaiye"

No!!! Do not make any assumptions...She has not become "Mild" or "Quiet". 
She has become as strong as whiskey and as soft as wine...

Woh ladki jise maths se nafrath hua karthi thi..
Aaj wo use jhat pat nipta deti hai...mano maths koi problem wala granth nahin,
Chutkule wali kitab ho!

Nahin kehti main ki woh sudhargayi hai!
Woh aaj bhi dominant hai!
Woh aaj bhi apni baath rakhti hai
But, I see experiences have bloomed her.
Or shud i say
Zindagi ke padaw par nikhar chali hai...

.
.
.
.
                                                                                                                          Will be up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment