ad 1

Thursday 20 September 2018

Meera's Encounter.!!

January 2016

Hey Meera Sharma (Now that's me)


Where i finally host my nib to the papers underlying my messy couch trying to scrunch-in few details about a mysterious incident.....As the ink fangs from the nib to absorb the millennial tissues on those hazy sheets. I throw myself back to the time when things where pitter-patter
.
.
.
My head was dizzy from what i watched last night at a family dinner......!! I just want to be scolded by Maa and Paa like i usually would be few years ago for not acing well in mathematics which is an antonym for one of my great interests. (Sighing to myself...hmmm).

May be i felt this way to push myself out of what i witnessed yesterday at the close of the day.

It was nearing to dawn,it started being misty...
And I found him far in one of the oldest and much known deserted states of the sub continent, where the land of dusty and hot steamy winds is shared with the neighboring green flagged Muslim dominant country, ....

A land still known as the Frontier where i always dreamt of having a traditional love fairy tale, i get myself punched by a wall as i walk out zoned....and wonder about the effects causing these sinusoidal waves in my cerebrum is by gluing my eyeballs to our so called Hindi serials junk

(Getting to my senses...from being lost!.....)

I found him staring me from a shaded brick house having, a wide avenue surrounded with cactus and
wild date trees down the center and barefoot decade old boys dribbling with sand balls along the cold pavement. As though it was some kind of regularly played ritual. As i strode ahead flickering my eyes giving distant glances to people around me.As i kept striding over I found and took note that it was actually a huge worned out mansion, I notice age old intricacies grooved on walls of each pillar liberating an own tale of pride,love & culture.

Was it my illusion that it seemed to be him starring me constantly, (Coz...i had weak sight! and so was doubting self..) It was getting dark the lights and the decoration at the dinner helped me get glimpses, But i was in doubt!?

As i moved i could sense a tingy strong smell sprouting from the surroundings,No it din't feel soothing neither was
harsh on my nostrils but it started to choke my throat, And i growled at once like a chimp and fell on ground to silent the thundering terror howling from me..

I gathered myself within fractions to slither out from the eyes of the rajwadi's piling sticks to lit the camp fire, The place was known as the land of kings - (Rajasthan),I had no notion why i feared getting caught as though i am up to a crime. Lying to others is fine,everyone does that!... It's also healthy and advisable.

(My conscious gave me a sigh to the preaching i was doing to justify myself)

I rolled my eyes and gasped at myself !!
Oh please!
Its the phenomenal truth, How else are you going to survive the suffering in this brutally cruel world?
But lying to yourself ?
Man!! Nowww,
That's shit hard and worst than being crazy, because me getting lost at family functions is a common thing but as always is a new chapter for my beloveds. At situations like these answering solutions of chemistry equations and physics numerical's of velocity and quantum sounded much happier than answering my gruesome parents if they happen to notice me missing among the whining aunties.

Sanity is overrated, It doesn't sink in,like me being crazy and having no branches over it's as true as bottle guard tasting delicious when compared to chole bature!
The guy whom i was going head over heels to sneak in his hood to smell the truth was a man whom i had no interest to even give a glance at school but he turned out to be the reason to shut down the branch of our flashy convent. But I don't know why was was i thinking that its that some guy whom i actually know...weird gut feelinggg.

I suddenly felt slippery as my feet turned sweaty and the sand bit me sore between the webs of my toes,It was more than just hurting, And being heavily dressed is more than a custom we north indians carry with elan! It was turning cold & dark, And i could here the slightest cheer traces from the dinner "Hippip Hurrayyy!!! Hippipp Hurayyy!!"  (where i had to be present at)

I exist in an industry which works non stop project after project, literally at every given second someone in the supply chain is a sign of progress and theirs someone whose always left unnoticed though you shake all the shells of your brain to satisfy and seek smiles.

Drama is more in my industry than an actor could actually act! Not entirely true &.No,I'm not begrudging my life,

As I know that they can be mend anyways into what you want it to be, All you need to have in you is... the guts of getting bankrupted while you try to find the true meaning to this chaos and end up giving valid answers to your parents until your cheques bounce.

You could be a student,an intern,a tourist, a dancer until you feel like your living it. At least I am learning to believe in it. I do not wish to remain trapped into these feelings anymore,And so i happened to take a holiday for my beloved far off cousins wedding with her beloved would-be!
.
.
.
.
Ahh..hummm... There I notice him pale blue ,feather like light from probably forty five steps still to reach,Yes i am that good at math to measure the steps apt!
Ehh.....!!
I curse myself to be lost in thoughts by getting zoned out even at instances like these.
Such a moronn!!!!!I am,
No wonder i would be pushed out of the math class and would shamelessly linger and giggle around for being out from teachers who would make us scribble on board, And me being tall was her gunshot target
All would be fun lingering in the corridor until maa scorched her eye on me while taking rounds on the floor.

Getting back from my zone...I realize, I reached his room, wondered if it was his and was i at the right place, what if google maps could help! Oh no!!....Suchh.. lame pondering
Please get real Meeraa...!!!1





                                                                                                                           To be Continued.....

1 comment: