ad 1

Thursday 22 December 2016

A Welcome Note :)



In the midst of the winter winds strolling down the lane and pondering around in my head lending a break to myself......from my rigorous and mundane routine .

I intend to confront my desire to hem in my cognition and insight on assorted and diversified enclosures of life and hallucinated fantasies.......!!!
   
 Not bothering about the quests from the worldly aspects of ..how ..?why..!when.??.is it! 
                                
                           I embark on a novel journey of penning down my heart full conjectures...this Christmas season which is lit up with a sing song atmosphere enveloped among the joy and memories attained in this huddled up trail of days together...!

A hello to myself...!! :) 

10 comments:

  1. akshita agnihotri24 April 2018 at 20:24

    Aishuuuu....such Good words...such good thouvhts inculcated....they are beautuful soo good....keep goung....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sis ... That was a good intro :) Go ahead and pen down all your thoughts ,imagination as much as you can ...Embark your journey ... all excited :D Good luck

    ReplyDelete