ad 1

Saturday 24 December 2016

A Showdown with Bon Vivant



Stigmatizing is a kind of misleading that folds sensibility and tariff.

A person of influence once questioned me “How does one stigmatize oneself ?”
All I answered was"Stigmatizing was misleading ourselves"
And he kept mum....!!.?
At first place ,I brainstormed myself... what am I mouthing..Am I sounding oblivious from the fact what he asked me.
Now That’s me.I was feeling astounded as usual for my forthright answers...Later I kept elucidating and explaining myself...Like...Who cares? I’m me. You are you.

We’re are trying to culminate the best we can to be ingenious and original, to back our folks, to breath, to use these brains at our terrific best. .....

As this was just running in my mind ....I took my chair and perched myself wondering incase if he will make me standup again. And the next moment I heard the room thunder with an out of the blue applause.

And as I glanced around myself, I noticed a gleam in maven's eyes.And was feeling relaxed about myself for not sounding nutty.

That day I came across one of my tenacious fervor And patted my back saying ..keep flowing darling.Your up to snuff for being yourself.

Ohh yes! I was elated by their response for applauding me. But, I was much more contended to express myself in a mere selfless manner at the first while.

And that day I realized ..A person is always worried of being acceptable in the culture and for that so incitement ,they trail and compromise there cerebration bestowing on their social orders.




Be Innovative buddies
Express something unexampled.
Grasp from your whole neighboring
Make your existence of humanness become more alluring on an average.

Be an exceptional and conscientious living soul.
Be vigorous so when you are heart broken, you can rebound abaft.

"To be a crimson dose be expressive with amity and durable amount of grit
To be a cobalt dose articulate yourself to be tricky with a blend of matter in hand."

Decide which one you want to be.

Be the little child who looked up to the stars when everyone else in the world doubted you,...........................
Be a child from crux despite you grow.

3 comments:

  1. Be who you are ...say what u feel ...if care about people's approval , one day would come that you will be feeling a prisioner in their cage and at the end go mad ...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! i feel it to the core...

    ReplyDelete