ad 1

Wednesday 2 May 2018

The Other day!


Hey peeps!

I happened to witness a guy on paves the other day!
He wore a dangling pale cream shirt it seemed to be drooping of from one of his 
shoulders,
His crimson suit was hung on his left arm paired with royal blue pants 
styled from the 90's trends the belt was cripply buckled.
Shoes were murky brown fashioned in a pointed patterned as though reaching a high cliff
but yet seemed classy, i also noticed slight mist of dust hovered on it with the help of a candle which was lit at an accountable two step distance near a chana-batana stall

I tried reading his facial features,but was unable to catch hold of the details and was interleaved having a faint image of a man who was stiff yet hunched, I don't know how?
His hair was long almost lingered till the rim of the collar, i helped my curious eyes
reach his nose which had a bump bone, and was pointed out like a beak,
He seemed to be gifted with a very crisp jaw line, his complexion was unnoticed due to the dull street lights, yet i managed to strain self with this unconventional rage of curiosity and got a
glimpse of his silver lined eyes when his 7 inch screen's light beamed over his face for a while as he picked up a call. 

As i was reading him more,
The image my mind constructed earlier was transforming to where i reached till the 
second half stanza above.

Then i questioned myself!
What am i doing, Is it right to judge people the way i am doing?

But, Wait! Hold on!

This is how every alternate person judges at his first glance,
When i actually ended up seeing that man in the bright forefront light which 
dazzled through a car's flashy headgear and left all dark again in just fraction of seconds was 
the same man i met fortnight ago and spoke about a book named "Unsuitable boy" 
his gait of walking changed a lot since then i thought for a while, but then i broke myself from the string and pondered about
what we spoke.....hmm...No wonder! he was a man of matter and brains undoubtedly,

But,again as i scratched my cerebrum straining my tiny neurons in it...I thought over and pondered,
regretfully not finding any satisfying solution to quench my thirst in this 
unbearable brightness showered by Mr.Golden who skipped our ozone years ago!(Probably! true ryt..)

So here's my questionnaire for you brainee's,

What's the first thing you notice when you dash into a he/she?

What do think will make you stop and give a head turn to the next beside you!

      ( Looks are deceiving guys! It has become a world renowned statement now!!) 

And i want something else other than just this statement.....

Lets be honest...What do you notice first! How do you judge them?
Do you even reach out to a person without judging?
What makes us matter the most to lend out a hand for a shake?
Is shaking hands done only in business or known friends or also with the ones you
never seen?

Pen down and critic what you see,feel,and how you want it to be...



12 comments:

  1. For me it's sarcasm. 😎. I see this quality in people and approach them! And personally I have the bad habit of judging people not on their looks, but based on their grammatical mistakes. πŸ˜‚. Yes I know I'm not perfect but I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!grammatical mistakes...that's different,something which you cannot guess in the look...then,
      isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Though we are well aware of fact that appearance are always deceptive ....I still believe we are more slaves to our eyes rather than our hearts..for me first impression is the best impression #$@....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wonder we are salves to the first look...but wat if we miss a brainy or a person with much possession of knowledge jus coz his looks or put up was not upright!..what do we do? Coz people who have enuf knowledge are hardly dressed up!

      U wer real honest though!

      Delete
  3. The two things I notice in a person is a genuine smile and if they have an eye contact with you ...person who dont have an eye contact with me scares me the most for some reason ...I feel as if I'm unwanted or something and I am always nervous around such people coz I can't really know what they think about me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eye contact! Hmm...that's a strong point.

      So probably I guess...looks don't make u matter much!!😏

      Delete
    2. You can say that πŸ˜…In my personal opinion ofcose you cannot be judgemental in categorizing someone ...for understanding him/her we need to converse with them ,but it really becomes very difficult to do so in case of person without eye contact . I by default categorize them into to 1. Ethir they are very shy and full of nerves πŸ˜‰2. They are very secretive / liers whose feeling don't match with what they say😎 . I belive in the saying "eyes speak volumes and have more truthfulness than the words ", so it really becomes hard for me to conclude anythingπŸ™

      Delete
    3. No wonder eyes speak volumes!! And actually dey speak the truth always! better than the tongue..I feel

      Delete
  4. Niharika Neha3 May 2018 at 04:05

    Honestly dear, I don't strain my brain at all, when I look at person for the first time, I just look. I don't strain myself even for a second to judge him or her.
    However, I just flow with the vibes.. i believe every object,person, individual has got vibes, few vibes connect n few don't and I will only go lend a hand shake if I connect to their vibes or else I don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh ya! I have actually seen u doing that @neha

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete